Har just landat i lopplådan efter en kväll på klubben. Strax var duktig idag och jag är nöjd med honom. Efter hans träning och teorisnacket tog jag ut Bullegullet. Hon är världens mest underbara hund att jobba med när hon är sitt rätta jag!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hon har nu landat på planeten Tellus igen och har för det mesta alla 4 tassar på marken - jag bara ler och ler när vi går tillsammans! Visst, det är långt ifrån perfekt, men den vilja och glädje hon visar kan flytta berg alltså! Fy fasiken vilken toppenhund hon är! Vi anar verkligen ljuset i tunneln nu. Snart kan vi faktiskt börja lära oss saker, inte bara fokusera på lugn lugn lugn!
Efter klubben svängde jag in i stan och tog en liten miljöträningsprommis med Bullan, sen överraskade jag mig själv med att äta middag på Shell (oftast hamnar jag på Statoil men lite ombyte förnöjer ju som bekant).
Natti natt gott folk!
(Och tack för alla besök här på bloggen - idag hoppade jag över 10.000 strecket!)
Just came home after obediencetraining at the club. Strax did well and I was pleased with him. After his training and the theory-talk I trained a short moment with Bonnibull.
She has finally landed and she's back down on earth with the rest of us! She is just amazing to work with when in this mood.
I'm just smiling as we practise heeling - she's awesome in her contact, her will, her joy to work - this dog can move mountains if she wants to!! We are soon ready to start the learning process - up until now we have only focused on focus. I have spent a lot of time making her calm and just sit still. As it seems right now it has payed off, and I'm very glad about that! We can certainly see the light in the tunnel right now!
After the training I made a short stop down town in order to train "environment". Me and Bonni just took a stroll in the city center before I had dinner at a fancy gasstation....What would dog-owners look like if we didn't have those places? One thing is for sure - we would all be size zero!!
Sleep tight!
(And by the way - thank's for all visits on my blog - I have now had the pleasure to have more then 10.000 visitors!! )
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar