lördag 8 september 2012

BREAKING NEWS!


First of all, our BREAKING NEWS!! 
FCI has approved our kennel name!! Yeap, I am about to fulfill my dream! We have registered a name, and that is only the beginning – now all the hard but fun work starts! Of course a kennel needs a homepage, and I have spent some time working on a page, I certainly hope you will enjoy it! The kennel-name will be published in the magazine of SKK “Hundsport” in October, and if no one files a complaint about our choice of name – well, then it will be ours for all eternity!!! Naturally I will keep this blog as we have so many faithful readers. To visit the home of XXXXXX, please just click on the name! (It might not be published yet, it can take up to 48 hours....be patient!)
A friend of mine just made me aware of a rule that I missed out on – apparently I am not allowed to publish the name of my kennel until it has been published and finally approved by SKK. Very boring, but I have no intention of breaking any rules of SKK, so I will put the homepage on hold for a while…waiting for its final approval.  


Secondly, Bonni and I will try to make it as a Search & Rescue Team, if the Swedish SAR Dogs decides to start a new training-program.  


Thirdly, I will soon start my education in order to become SBK-instructor. (SBK = Swedish Working Dog Association). First I will work as “helper” at a puppy course this fall, and then hopefully I will accepted to the next-coming SBK-instructors course.  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar