Nu är det bara en gång kvar på Tävlingslydnadskursen, och det tycker jag är jättetråkigt för vi har så fantastiskt roligt!! Jag har fått massa tips och idéer om hur jag ska träna vidare, bara att hoppas att jag kommer ihåg allt!
Only one more training to go before the course in competition obedience ends. I have had so much fun, and learnt a lot, and I wish the course would last the whole summer! Hopefully I remember all the things we have learnt, and we’ll continue to practise. Perhaps we start our first competition soon!
Only one more training to go before the course in competition obedience ends. I have had so much fun, and learnt a lot, and I wish the course would last the whole summer! Hopefully I remember all the things we have learnt, and we’ll continue to practise. Perhaps we start our first competition soon!
Våran duktiga instruktör Suzanne och hennes underbara Kipp.
Our knowledgeable instructor Suzanne and her lovely Kipp.
Helene and her sweet Smilla.

Bonni går egentligen inte på den här kursen, men hon fick vara med lite iallafall. Vi tränade på det svåraste momentet av alla – sitta helt still i flera sekunder…
Bonni does not participate in this course, but yesterday we had the opportunity the get some advice from Suzanne. We trained a very difficult part of obedience – to sit still and just focus…

Hjälpinstruktör Helene och hennes vakna Nitro.
Assistance instructor Helene and her alert Nitro.
One supersweet participant, little Kabby! I adore him!

Ett moment i lydnaden är ju apportering. Strax och jag har tränat en del på det, och han tar apporten, sitter still, men sen händer det något…I lydnadsklass 1 ska han sitta med apporten i 5 sekunder, utan att tugga eller släppa. Just nu tuggar han ganska mycket, och vi tränar vidare på just detta moment. Hans stil när han sitter är vad man kan kalla unik…först sitter han normalt, sen händer detta…
One stage of obedience is the “fetch and carry” or “retrive”…and me and Strax has been training this for some time. He holds the item, and he sits still (in the first step of obedience he’s supposed to hold the item for 5 seconds, without chewing or letting go of it) but he has a very unique style while doing it….

Han liksom sjunker sakta bakåt nedåt, och det ser ut som att han håller på att tippa bakåt!! Vi har mycket övning framför oss!! Jag fick mig i alla fall ett mycket gott skratt när jag såg bilderna!
Strax seem to fall backward after a few seconds, like the item he is holding weighs a ton or something. He has his very own interpretation of how to sit properly…I had a real good laugh when I saw the pictures!!

Ett moment i lydnaden är ju apportering. Strax och jag har tränat en del på det, och han tar apporten, sitter still, men sen händer det något…I lydnadsklass 1 ska han sitta med apporten i 5 sekunder, utan att tugga eller släppa. Just nu tuggar han ganska mycket, och vi tränar vidare på just detta moment. Hans stil när han sitter är vad man kan kalla unik…först sitter han normalt, sen händer detta…
One stage of obedience is the “fetch and carry” or “retrive”…and me and Strax has been training this for some time. He holds the item, and he sits still (in the first step of obedience he’s supposed to hold the item for 5 seconds, without chewing or letting go of it) but he has a very unique style while doing it….

Han liksom sjunker sakta bakåt nedåt, och det ser ut som att han håller på att tippa bakåt!! Vi har mycket övning framför oss!! Jag fick mig i alla fall ett mycket gott skratt när jag såg bilderna!
Strax seem to fall backward after a few seconds, like the item he is holding weighs a ton or something. He has his very own interpretation of how to sit properly…I had a real good laugh when I saw the pictures!!
Me and my most beautiful Strax. He is doing quite well actually :-)



Fantastisk bilde av sittestillingen til Strax :-) Han er så skjønn
SvaraRadera